[Libguestfs] [supermin 3/3] Use the file tuple up to the point where files are copied into the filesystem / chroot

Hilko Bengen bengen at hilluzination.de
Tue Mar 11 11:05:09 UTC 2014

* Richard W.M. Jones:

> This seems to change the result of this (very important and complex)
> function.

Yeah, I guess this needs some more explanation. If I understand the
original munge function correctly, it is only about reordering (and
inserting) directories and symlinks to directories so that directories
are created before any members (subdirectories or files) they contain.

This property is preserved by putting the re-ordered list of directories
in front of the unchanged list of files.

Cheers,
-Hilko