[Libguestfs] Plan for libguestfs 1.26

Hilko Bengen bengen at hilluzination.de
Wed Mar 26 17:13:57 UTC 2014

* Richard W.M. Jones:

> I'm hoping to make the next stable libguestfs 1.26 release by the end
> of the week, so if anyone has any suggestions / features / bug fixes
> for that, better speak up now ..

It just occured to me this morning that we can't provide proper (robust)
support for Debian multi-arch setups with the way supermin currently
operates. The scenario described by Laurent Bigonville in his bug report
(#742283) could probably be solved by ignoring the architecture of
packages to include, but doing so would open up a chance of breakage
with library packages.

Cheers,
-Hilko