[Libguestfs] virt-resize does not work

Info || Vertixo B.V. info at vertixo.com
Tue May 27 09:47:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry, my bad.

Well, i'm mounting the new disk, to be exact: i'm copying the image to the
machine and i'm replacing the old disk image with the newly created and
resized one.

When i boot the vm, i do a df -h and see:

/dev/vda1              14G  9.6G  3.0G  77% /
tmpfs                1007M     0 1007M   0% /lib/init/rw
udev                 1002M  120K 1002M   1% /dev
tmpfs                1007M     0 1007M   0% /dev/shm

It's exactly the same as before the resize...

======================
Richard schreef.
======================
Please keep all replies on the list.

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:22:17AM +0200, Info || Vertixo B.V. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ah, ok.
> Well, i shutdown the VM, follow the instructions and it says that the disk
is
> successfully resized.
> I start the machine and do an df -h and everything is just the same as
before,
> nothing got bigger.

Are you booting the new disk or the old disk?

What is the actual df -h output?