[Libguestfs] libguestfs error

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu May 29 15:18:17 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 08:31:06PM +0530, abhishek jain wrote:
> Hi Rich
>
> I using ubuntu 13.10 with powerpc arch.
> I tried the above stepss and below are the output of the related commands..
>
> nm -D /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so | grep tgetent
> 0000def0 T tgetent
> ubuntu at t4240-ubuntu1310:~$ dpkg -S /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so
> libtinfo-dev:powerpc: /usr/lib/powerpc-linux-gnu/libtinfo.so
>
> However I'm  not able to perform   rm -f config.cache as there is no
> config.cache file

The config.cache file only exists if you are using the ./configure -C
option.  If it doesn't exist you can ignore it.

Does it work after ./configure && make clean && make ?

If not then please copy the entire output of that command into an
email message.

libguestfs works on ppc (64 bit anyway - I've not used ppc32 for a
while), and this doesn't look like it would be a POWER-related problem
in any case.