[Libguestfs] guestfsd crashes when the handle is closed

Safa Rekik rekiksafa at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:07:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I launched guestfsd in my guest with this command : guestfsd* -rv*.
When i close the handle the deamon crashes.

This is the output i got (Deamon side) :
                             guestfsd: main_loop : new request, len 0x28
                             fsync /dev/sda
                             /dev/sr0 : No medium found
                             guestfsd : main_loop : proc 282
(internal_autosynx) took 0.19  seconds
                             *read: unexpected end of file on fd 3 *

I got the same error with both ubuntu12.04 and fedora 20 guests. I know
that in ubuntu the guestfsd version is quite but fedora 20 has 1.26
libguestfs version i think.

Any help would be match appreciated !
Thanks !

*Note : *BTW, although i think it's guest side problem, this are details
about the host : Fedora 20 , guestfish
1.26.1fedora=20,release=2.fc20,libvirt