[Libguestfs] virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411

Nicolas Ecarnot nicolas at ecarnot.net
Fri Nov 21 07:24:15 UTC 2014

Le 20/11/2014 23:11, Richard W.M. Jones a écrit :

> OK the Windows "argument list too long" thing should be fixed
> by hivex-1.3.10-5.7.el7 which is in the usual place.
>
> Rich.

It's a real pleasure to start a working day and see that a yum upgrade
displays some fresh packages just related to our issues :)

Thank you Richard.

But as usual, I won't be able to test them on the real server before
tonight (production server).
For your information, when this conversion will run smoothly, I will
have lots of other servers to convert, so your work will get intensively
tested and very appreciated.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot