[Libguestfs] virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411

Hi,

In a oVirt 3.4.4 environnement, and using a virt-p2v-0.9.1-2.20130730.1.el6.centos, I'm trying to convert a windows 2003 server 32 bits into an oVirt KVM image.

I already succeed doing that many times, but now, this is failing :
- All the usual process sounds good :
PXE -> DHCP -> connection to the P2V server -> choosing the profile
-> (checking the debug option) -> running the conversion

But in the end (100%), the only error message I get is :
"virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411"
which does not help me that much, because it is related to some conversion made by libguestfs, I suppose, and I correctly installed the libguestfs-winsupport files into the correct directories.

An evidence of that is a recent failure when converting from KVM to oVirt (so : _V_2V), SOLVED by installing the correct directories in the correct places.

As I recently switched in this almost-new virt-p2p version (0.9.1), I was able to activate some useful logs that are available there :
https://www.ecarnot.net/tmp/virt-p2v-server.1415622286.log.gz

It has been days since I'm trying to contact Matthew via IRC, but he seems to love travelling away for it, and I pray he would find a minute to read this and give a hint.

Thank you,

Best regards,

--
Nicolas Ecarnot