[Libguestfs] [libhivex] Memory leak in hivex_node_delete_child?

Hello,

I’m not able to pin it myself from a brief look, but it seems that under certain
conditions a call to hivex_node_delete_child can cause the allocations from
_hivex_get_children to not be freed properly?

I know that if the return value of _hivex_get_children is -1, no free is called;
but from what I can see, -1 means there is nothing to be freed/it’s been taken
care of.

I’ve attached the valgrind log together with the output of HIVEX_OPEN_DEBUG,
please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide to make this easier.

Many thanks,

Mahmoud Al-Qudsi
NeoSmart Technologies