Re: [Libguestfs] virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 03:06:44PM +0100, Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:
[...]
> Then I PXE-boot my source physical machine (well, at present, at
> test time, another VM but whatever), when getting the graphical
> prompt to connect to the conversion server, I get
> "Failed to start virt-v2v-server on remote server".
> though I witness the SSH connection is OK on the conversion server.
>
> On this conversion server, I find no trace of any
> /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server binary.

You're using the wrong version of virt-p2v.  You have to use the new
version.

You can build it yourself using the scripts 'virt-p2v-make-disk' or
'virt-p2v-make-kickstart' (read the manual pages first), or try a
recent version that I put here:

  http://oirase.annexia.org/virt-p2v/

Rich.