Re: [Libguestfs] virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411

Le 20/11/2014 11:28, Richard W.M. Jones a écrit :
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 11:47:11PM +0100, Nicolas Ecarnot wrote:
OK, I'm progressing : the ssh issue seems to be gone.
I changed some parameters but not sure which one are relevant.
When comparing with a fresh install, here are the diffs :

root:/etc# diff /etc/ssh/sshd_config /tmp/sshd_config
43a44
LogLevel DEBUG3
48c49
< #PermitRootLogin yes
---
PermitRootLogin yes
114,115c115,116
< #AllowTcpForwarding yes
< #GatewayPorts no
---
AllowTcpForwarding yes
GatewayPorts yes

The man page specifically says that the -R option won't work unless
GatewayPorts is set to yes, and it is NOT able by default.
But i don't remember if this was sufficient, because I may have
change PermitRootLogin in the same time.

My understanding is that GatewayPorts should not be necessary.
Does it still work if you set it back to 'no'?

Ok, the test I did just now with GatewayPorts no is still working.
You were right.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot