Re: [Libguestfs] virt-v2v: Died at /usr/bin/virt-p2v-server line 411

Le 20/11/2014 23:11, Richard W.M. Jones a écrit :

OK the Windows "argument list too long" thing should be fixed
by hivex-1.3.10-5.7.el7 which is in the usual place.

Rich.

It's a real pleasure to start a working day and see that a yum upgrade displays some fresh packages just related to our issues :)

Thank you Richard.

But as usual, I won't be able to test them on the real server before tonight (production server). For your information, when this conversion will run smoothly, I will have lots of other servers to convert, so your work will get intensively tested and very appreciated.

--
Nicolas Ecarnot