[Libguestfs] missing btrfs subvol support

Mike Latimer mlatimer at suse.com
Fri Oct 10 14:57:10 UTC 2014

On Friday, October 10, 2014 03:07:51 PM Olaf Hering wrote:
> Thanks for the pointers. I will poke around. At least augtool on the
> host seems to behave correctly:

I don't think this is related to Augeas. Instead, I think it's the naming
convention SUSE uses for the root btrfs subvolume (@).

I encountered this same issue in virt-v2v and posted a question here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2014-April/msg00071.html

At the time, the problem only seemed to break v2v in SUSE environments, so I
created a local patch to strip out the duplicate root in the v2v process. As
other tools are running into this, we should probably deal with this in
guestfs itself.

-Mike