[Libguestfs] RHEL 7.1 (was: Re: ANNOUNCE: libguestfs 1.28 released)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Oct 18 13:06:38 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 12:46:31PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce libguestfs 1.28, a library and set of tools
> for accessing and modifying virtual machine disk images.
[...]

What all this means for RHEL 7.1:

 - It will be based on 1.28.1 + any feature backports and bug fixes as
   required.

 - Any change, feature request or bug MUST have an associated
   Bugzilla, and won't be added until it is fully 3-ACKed.  No
   exceptions to this rule now.

 - You will still be able to grab preview packages from [1], up until
   shortly before RHEL 7.1 is released.

Rich.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2014-May/msg00090.html