[Libguestfs] Need Help

Priyanka Ranjan priyanka3rdfeb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 15:22:57 UTC 2014

Many Thanks Richard for your reply.

#  /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -nographic -machine accel=kvm:tcg -device \?

open /dev/kvm: No such file or directory
failed to initialize KVM: Operation not permitted
Back to tcg accelerator.
Could not allocate dynamic translator buffer

I tried executing "setsebool -P virt_use_execmem=on" also after looking at
 "http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-faq.1.html"  but that also did not help.
Please guide me how to fix this issue and proceed further.

Thanks again for your help.