[Libguestfs] Virt-v2v conversion issue

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Wed Sep 24 07:59:42 UTC 2014

Hi,
Thank you Richard for your work, but I have also like Jeff Forbes a new issue :

libguestfs: trace: hivex_node_set_value = 0
libguestfs: trace: upload "/usr/share/virtio-win/drivers/amd64/Win2008/viostor.sys" "/Windows/Drivers/VirtIO"
libguestfs: trace: upload = -1 (error)
libguestfs: trace: hivex_close
libguestfs: trace: hivex_close = 0
virt-v2v: error: libguestfs error: upload: /Windows/Drivers/VirtIO: Is a
directory

If reporting bugs, run virt-v2v with debugging enabled and include the
complete output:

  virt-v2v -v -x [...]
libguestfs: trace: close
libguestfs: trace: internal_autosync
libguestfs: trace: internal_autosync = 0

Alain

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS