[Libguestfs] Virt-v2v conversion issue

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Sun Sep 28 21:31:07 UTC 2014

For information, I had still an issue "unknown filesystem type 'ntfs'", even though I ahve libguestfs-winsupport installed, I decided to to try a:
 yum reinstall libguestfs-winsupport
and the conversion seems to run well, just wait and see....
Thank you Richard anyway for your help

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS