[Libguestfs] FC22: virt-p2v-make-kickstart/livecd-creator doesn't build

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Aug 11 07:49:41 UTC 2015

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 10:47:22PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I was trying to use 'livemedia-creator' to build a live CD to see if
> that would work.  It's still running (for about the last 2 hours in
> fact).  If it works by tomorrow morning I'll give this list an update.

The upshot is it seemed to just get stuck in the virt-install phase
overnight (so at least, say, 10 hours).  Since livemedia-creator hides
the output from virt-install it's hard to know what's going on.

I conclude that livemedia-creator is junk like livecd-creator.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW