[Libguestfs] [RFC] expand options of btrfs-set-seeding

Chen, Hanxiao chenhanxiao at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 17 07:09:37 UTC 2015

Hi Rich,

	Currently we had btrfs-set-seeding for btrfstune.

	But btrfstune had more options:
	usage: btrfstune [options] device
	-S value	positive value will enable seeding, zero to disable, negative is not allowed
	-r 		enable extended inode refs
	-x 		enable skinny metadata extent refs
	-f 		force to clear flags, make sure that you are aware of the dangers

	If I want to add more options for btrfstune:
	1) expand current btrfs-set-seeding command
	2) add new btrfs-tune-XXX which cover current btrfs-set-seeding
	3) add new btrfs-tune-XXX as supplyments for btrfs-set-seeding

	Which style do you prefer?

Regards,

- Chen