[Libguestfs] using virt-v2v

Arsène Gschwind arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Mon Jul 27 17:10:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate some VMs from KVM to oVirt using virt-v2v and I
cannot get it to work.
Where do I have to install virt-v2v on the oVirt management host?
I've setup a RHEL 7.1 VM with the libguestfs preview for RHEL 7.2, will
this work that way. My VM are located on FC LUNs on the KVM server, I'm
able to access libvirt using qemu+ssh but the it returns an error that
it cannot find the device where the VM is located on.

What will be the best/working strategy for doing such a migration.

Thanks for any hint/help.

Rgds, Arsène