[Libguestfs] The usage if libguestfs

fu lirong best19912228 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:32:55 UTC 2015

HI  all:
my problem is :
I want to use libguestfs on other project.

if I just run a test C programm It works well
just run : cc prog.c -o prog -lguestfs -I
/usr/libguestfs/libguestfs-1.28.10/src/

I write a C programm in my project , after that I  run make , it happend:

/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_launch'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_close'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_inspect_os'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_ls'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_inspect_get_type'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_inspect_get_mountpoints'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_inspect_get_major_version'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_inspect_get_product_name'
/usr/nitro/libvmi-master/libvmi/.libs/libvmi.so: undefined reference to
`guestfs_add_drive_opts'

I  think It's owe to the lack of DLL, so I did some change in Makefile,
the change is :

- LIBS =  -lvirt
-LDFLAGS =
+LDFLAGS = /usr/lib