Re: [Libguestfs] Can't create any KVM template due to the error with libguestfs

On Mar 17, 2015 11:31 PM, "Thirumalai Nambi" <thirumalai sandy gmail com> wrote:

Sorry Kashyap and Richard, I won't call your techs like this again, I think it's due to my language barrier. Lesson learned.

Can you please help me to fix this issue Richard?

Sorry once again.

Thanks

[Offlist.]

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 06:21:58PM +0530, Thirumalai Nambi wrote:
> Update me Richie, Meanwhile, I've booted the server in latest kernel, Its
> still not working for me.

NOTE: Calling community developers as "Richie" (rude) and "Buddy" is
very bad practise, that'll ensure you'll be ignored!

--
/kashyap