Re: [Libguestfs] the Superblock last modify time is in the future after upload a file into the VM

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 10:33:52AM +0800, yandong wrote:
> I use the libguestfs to upload a file into the VM.
>
> But I found the date of the file in the VM is in the future(modify
> time is May 18, now is May 13), and this lead to the VM will auto
> fix it using fsck before boot.

I think this is a bug in libguestfs, probably.  I don't know why
it happens however.

Is your system clock correct?  Could you send the output of
'libguestfs-test-tool'?

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW