[Libguestfs] libguestfs-tools missing implicit dependency in ubuntu

When I install libguestfs-tools in ubuntu (latest docker base image, 14.04 trusty tahr) and run virt-builder --list, it complains of a missing curl dependency.

We should probably make curl an explicit dependency in the deb package to fix this.

--
Cheers,
Andrew