[Libguestfs] P2V using 2 physical machines - Fedora OS installed on both

Praveen Tiwari praveentiwari.plywood at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:54:42 UTC 2015

Hi All,

We have installed Fedora 21 on two physical machines (HP SL hardware) and
generated the ISO using the "livecd-creator" on one of the machine (p2v
server)

We are unable to establish the connection between the two machines when we
try to boot the first machine (p2v machine) using the ISO created !

Can you please share the sequence of steps which we need to follow when
using two physical machines ? Screenshots might be helpful, if available.

Do we need to try the RHEL 7.1 free version for testing this, if Fedora 21
is not supported ?

Thanks.
Praveen.