[Libguestfs] P2V using 2 physical machines - Fedora OS installed on both

Hi All,

We have installed Fedora 21 on two physical machines (HP SL hardware) and generated the ISO using the "livecd-creator" on one of the machine (p2v server)

We are unable to establish the connection between the two machines when we try to boot the first machine (p2v machine) using the ISO created !

Can you please share the sequence of steps which we need to follow when using two physical machines ? Screenshots might be helpful, if available.

Do we need to try the RHEL 7.1 free version for testing this, if Fedora 21 is not supported ?

Thanks.
Praveen.