We are still unable to proceed :( Please find the steps which we followed.
1. Installed Fedora 21 on both the physical machines. (PHYSICAL HARDWARE 1 , 2 == PHY1, PHY2).The hardwares used are HP SL nodes which has Hardware RAID0 configured.
2. Installed following packages : yum install qemu libvirt-client virt-manager virt-viewer guestfish libguestfs-tools virt-top
3. On the First physical hardware (P2V Machine PHY1), we execute the following commands:
4 This creates the "livecd-p2v-2xxxxxx.iso which is copied outside of the PHY1 P2V server.(We copy it on desktop)
5. We boot the same first physical machine, PHY1 by attaching the ISO as Virtual CDROM device from the ILO console
6. We are able to see the Conversion Server' GUI login screen
7. After entering the credentials, we click on 'Test Connection' with Conversion Server details' (SSH is working fine for the Conversion server, PHY2 !)
'Next' button is never enabled !!! The error message says "End of File"
Please guide us.