[Libguestfs] virt-builder and SimpleStreams

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 18:01:23 UTC 2016

Pino, do you remember what the missing data was that prevents
virt-builder from working properly with SimpleStreams?

IIRC it was the target (expanded) size of the image, as it means we
don't know during the planning stage if we will need to resize the
image.

CentOS may start to publish this data, but we will need to ask
Karanbir to add the extra data we need in JSON field(s).