[Libguestfs] libguestfs error: bridge 'virbr0' not found

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 16:38:18 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 07:31:31PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Maybe the following patch should be added?

It turns out no we shouldn't add this patch.  The unconfigure_vmware
function tries to use the network to replace VMware's packages.

We could add instead a --no-network option, but using it
unconditionally would break certain conversions from VMware.

Looks like you will need to fix the libvirt oVirt network bridge.  Did
you try the fixed environment variable mentioned in the previous
email?