[Libguestfs] Help with Win10

Joshua Pincus joshua.pincus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:50:37 UTC 2016

Hi Rich,

Thanks, again, for the pointer.  I'm still slowly going through the
registry making my changes.

I noticed what may be a small bug in your code.  Please look at
https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/blob/master/v2v/windows_virtio.ml#L230-L231.
I think you meant to have those two compat ids be:

"PCI\\CC_010000";
"PCI\\CC_0100";

The current IDs in your code try to associate the viostor driver with
devices from vendor http://pcidatabase.com/vendor_details.php?id=406, which
I don't believe was your intent.

JP