[Libguestfs] Help with Win10

Joshua Pincus joshua.pincus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:59:47 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

Thanks for all your help.  Turns out that I needed to get a handle on the
StartOverride rubbish that MSFT pushed into Win8 and Win10.  It was
preventing my viostor service from starting at boot, much like what many
poor souls found when they tried to enable/disable AHCI in the BIOS of
their machines.  Do you know which entity is responsible for modifying the
registry at boot to disable/enable these boot services with StartOverride
registry updates?

Thanks,
JP