[Libguestfs] Question how to implement remote access

BYEONG-GI KIM kimbyeonggi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:09:27 UTC 2016

Hello.

I've been finding a good solution to monitor virtual machines' status such
as memory, disk, cpu, etc, and I found this as a tool for measuring
disk/image status.

I have a question while using the libguestfs-java library; I'd wanted to
implement a sample app which retrieve the disk information remotely. Is
there any way, i.e., specific API(s) to connect with a host where kvm/qemu
has been installed from a remote node, to access and get VMs' disk related
information remotely?

I read JavaDoc and libguestfs-java sample code from
http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-java.3.html, but I could not find such an
example.

Thanks in advance!

best regards