[Libguestfs] v2v: error while killing ssh-agent after importing VM via xen+ssh

Shahar Havivi shaharh at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 07:55:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am successfully importing VM from Xen server at oVirt project via virt-v2v.
I am setting ssh-agent and running ssh-add before the import process,
after the import done I am trying to kill the agent via:
ssh-agent -k (and setting the SSH_AGENT_PID environment), but I get the
following error:
kill: No such process

Can you please explain why there is no agent?
Do I need to delete the agent?

btw I am also running 'ssh-add -d' after the import process with no problems.

Thank you,

 Shahar.