[Libguestfs] Help

M.H. Hasan Bhuiyan picolight.hasib at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:27:24 UTC 2016

Dear sir,

I am a newbie in coding. I am using ubuntu 14.04 in my machine and
installed libguestfs by the following command:

sudo apt-get install libguestfs-tools

I get to run guestfish properly from terminal. But as it happens I
want to write a program in C++ and i want to include the guestfs.h
file in the program. I have tried and searched many options but have
not found any. Is there something I am doing wrong? Can you please
help me getting the file. If you can show me a way then it would be
great cause I have been trying for three days in a row.

Thanks
Hasib