[Libguestfs] Help: Can I access network inside libguestfs?

Hi All,

I mounted virtual disks of CentOS 6.4 using libguestfs. After mounting, I tried to install some software using yum command. The yum command failed because of DNS failure, I think I correctly configured DNS(/etc/resolv.conf in the CentOS virtual disk).

I wonder is it possible to access network inside libguestfs?

Thanks,
Allen