[Libguestfs] Help

Pino Toscano ptoscano at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 11:28:18 UTC 2016

On Thursday, 28 July 2016 17:19:21 CEST M.H. Hasan Bhuiyan wrote:
> Thanks a lot. One more thing if I may... Will I just download and
> install the packages from the http://packages.ubuntu.com ?

Better use the package management tools provided in Ubuntu -- apt-get
when in terminal, or also the graphical applications provided with the
desktop environment (if any).
They will do the right job, downloading the packages you want to install
and also their dependencies, and making sure everything is installed
correctly.

--
Pino Toscano