[Libguestfs] Help

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 08:05:48 UTC 2016

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 04:27:24PM +0600, M.H. Hasan Bhuiyan wrote:
> I get to run guestfish properly from terminal. But as it happens I
> want to write a program in C++ and i want to include the guestfs.h
> file in the program. I have tried and searched many options but have
> not found any. Is there something I am doing wrong? Can you please
> help me getting the file. If you can show me a way then it would be
> great cause I have been trying for three days in a row.

If you are looking for examples and/or how to write C++ programs using
the guestfs API, then start with:

http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-examples.3.html
http://libguestfs.org/guestfs.3.html#api-overview
https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/tree/master/examples

The API is the same whether you are using C or C++.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW