[Libguestfs] libguestfs can't communicate over network while creating VM

Mensik, Petr Petr.Mensik at konicaminolta.cz
Thu Jun 16 15:11:18 UTC 2016

Hello Richard,

I tried what you have adviced (however zzz-dhcp should be replaced by something else or is that right?) and still nothing changes. Btw dhcpcd should be running on the background or is it fine to have just installed (I tried running script with both options - same result unfortunately). Thanks again.

S pozdravem | Best regards

Petr Menšík

Senior Java Developer