Re: [Libguestfs] [ovirt-users] OVA import of FC21 VM hangs during virt-v2v conversion?

Thanks for supplying the disk image.

I am able to reproduce this with the version of setfiles in RHEL 7.3,
but not with the version in Fedora 24, so I guess this was fixed
somewhere in between.

I'll try to narrow it down to a particular commit and send a bug
report.

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW