[Libguestfs] [ovirt-users] OVA import of FC21 VM hangs during virt-v2v conversion?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Nov 17 22:35:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, November 17, 2016 5:14 pm, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> Thanks for supplying the disk image.

you're welcome.

> I am able to reproduce this with the version of setfiles in RHEL 7.3,
> but not with the version in Fedora 24, so I guess this was fixed
> somewhere in between.

Oh, so it's setfiles on the HOST that gets run, not setfiles within the
guest?  Interesting.

> I'll try to narrow it down to a particular commit and send a bug
> report.

Can you please CC me on the bug report once you send it?
(my BZ id is warlord AT mit DOT edu)
Or I can CC myself if you supply me the bug#.

Thanks!

> Rich.

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745