[Libguestfs] Quick question regarding the "--firstboot" parameter within virt-sysprep

Charlie Drage charlie at charliedrage.com
Wed Oct 12 13:48:58 UTC 2016

Ah crap. So I found out as to *why* it was doing it.

Seems that from HTML form input to creating the script the formatting
messed up and added windows-style carriage returns.

A quick *dos2unix* before running the "--firstboot" script seems to have
fixed the issue.

As always, the issue was between the chair and the computer :D

Thanks for the reply though!

Charlie Drage
PGP - 4096R/C037D617
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xDA227403C037D617