[Libguestfs] libguestfs binaries missing when built from source code

emlyn.jose at wipro.com emlyn.jose at wipro.com
Tue Aug 1 12:55:21 UTC 2017

Hello Richard,

I have been following that link to build libguestfs that includes virt-resize binary. But it is found that the libguetfs is split into another libguestfs-tools-c which actually provides this virt-resize binary.

I would like to know at which part of the spec the virt-binary is created. I mean, what actually provides this binary?

Regards,
Emlyn Jose