[Libguestfs] Ocamlfind can't find hivex

Chris McIntosh rougechampion2002 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 23:17:04 UTC 2017

 <https://github.com/Chocrates>
Apologies if this is the wrong list, I initially opened a github ticket
before reading that github isn't the right spot.

Trying to compile libguestfs and in the process need to get hivex compiled
and installed.
Hivex compiles and installs fine (I think), but ocamlfind doesn't seem to
pick up hivex after the install causing the autogen.sh script in libguestfs
to fail.

Installation steps:
./bootstrap
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install

No issues with any of the above commands that I can see, and I noticed that
autogen returned "OCaml bindings ........ yes" so I would expect ocamlfind
to be able to pick it up.  Ocaml is pretty much a black box to me so not
sure how to debug this from here.

Thanks,

Chris