[Libguestfs] Extract VHD using guestfs

MUHAMMAD MOHSIN mohsinawan91 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:24:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

I have tried to extract *.vhd* file using guestfs library. I am able to
list all files inside my archive using *guestfs_ls* also
* guestfs_list_filesystems()* retruns right File system information. I am
trying to extract files from inside archive using
*guestfs_copy_device_to_file()
* but it returns following error (error: copy_device_to_file: unknown
option 689330304 (this can happen if a program is compiled against a newer
version of libguestfs, then dynamically linked to an older version)).
Please see attached main.c for my sample code.

Regards
MUHAMMAD MOSHIN