Re: [Libguestfs] ntfs-3g data deduplication support in guestmount for creating file based back-ups on visualization platform

Hi Richard,

Is there a way I can access the /var/log/syslog of an running guestmount instance to get the grep ntfs-3g /var/log/syslog information?

I managed to get the plug-in to load in my questmount instances by using:

echo '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ntfs-3g/ntfs-plugin-*.so' > /usr/lib/guestfs/supermin.d/zz-ntfs-plugins
rm -rf /var/tmp/.guestfs-*

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong