[Libguestfs] make and make install failed for libguestfs-1.24.9 on ubuntu14.04

Aditya Suripeddi aditya.suripeddi at scienaptic.com
Wed Jan 11 10:26:28 UTC 2017

Hi Pino ,

                   Thanks for the prompt response and detailed informations
. As you have suggested I will go for 1.34 version ( which I hesitated to
try worrying if it would work )  and I will avail the ./run as mentioned in
the README file .

                  Hope I can get assistance like this in case I get stuck
further ( I also learnt about what mail id I need to use as you have
mentioned ) .

Thanks for your time and patience ,

Sincerely ,

Aditya S