[Libguestfs] Finding the run script to execute virt-sysprep or other commands

Aditya Suripeddi aditya.suripeddi at scienaptic.com
Wed Jan 11 13:43:10 UTC 2017

Hi ,

         I have installed the libguestfs-1.35.19 after running ./configure
it says

      configure: error: supermin >= 5.1 must be installed, your version is
too old

            but ubuntu14.04 trusty has the latest version as 4.1.6-1   as
given here https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/supermin

         The configure as a result was not successful and the run file not
generated yet. Do you suggest I try libguestfs1.34 stable version. I am
stuck , I guess on ubuntu 14.04 I am finding difficulty to get things going
. I would like to use the virt-customize and virt-builder commands and I
have not been able to install the package so far .

Thank you,
Aditya S