[Libguestfs] Finding the run script to execute virt-sysprep or other commands

Pino Toscano ptoscano at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 14:10:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Wednesday, 11 January 2017 19:13:10 CET Aditya Suripeddi wrote:
>          I have installed the libguestfs-1.35.19 after running ./configure
> it says
>
>       configure: error: supermin >= 5.1 must be installed, your version is
> too old

This is correct, libguestfs >= 1.26 requires supermin 5.x. You can
download it here: http://libguestfs.org/download/supermin/
Building is simple, the usual untar + configure + make -- check out its
README for the detailed install instructions (with requirements).

Once built (supermin does not need to be installed), you can point
libguestfs to it when running configure:
  $ export SUPERMIN=/full/path/to/the/supermin/binary
  $ ./configure [etc..]

See also the "SELECTED ./configure SETTINGS" section in the
guestfs-building documentation.

--
Pino Toscano