[Libguestfs] ntfs-3g data deduplication support in guestmount for creating file based back-ups on visualization platform

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Mon Jan 16 15:20:14 UTC 2017

Thank you Richard!

I will do some more work and testing on this tomorrow, and report back
with some more information you asked.

In the meanwhile, could you help me with information how I can upgrade
the ntfs-3g version (same as host) in the "appliance" and add the
plug-in library?

On 16/01/17 15:29, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> The plugin file *should* be copied into the appliance, assuming that
> it's part of the Debian ntfs-3g package and the Debian ntfs-3g package
> isn't doing anything weird.

The plug-in is added manually and is not part of the ntfs-3g (yet), it
is manually downloaded and copied.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Jelle de Jong