[Libguestfs] where to create localenv?

Pino Toscano ptoscano at redhat.com
Fri Jul 28 08:13:24 UTC 2017

On Friday, 28 July 2017 05:11:49 CEST lampahome wrote:
> I don't want prefix 'git' and I watched this
> http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-building.1.html#local-files
>
> . localenv
>  ./autogen.sh \
>      -C \
>      --enable-werror \
>      "$@"

Note this is an example snippet -- you don't really need to copy&paste
if you don't need it, and the usual `./configure` and `make` commands
used to build autotools-based software work fine.

> but I cannot execute . localenv
> and I saw
> Note that *localenv* is included by the top Makefile (so it’s a Makefile
> fragment). But if it is also sourced by your *localconfigure* script then
> it is used as a shell script.
>
> But I don't see any file named localenv after execute cmds and make:
>
> > ./autogen.sh
> > make

The 'localenv' will be used in the build directory if present -- nothing
creates it.

> how to solve it?

If you don't need any particular environment setting, do not do
". localenv" in your build script.

--
Pino Toscano