[Libguestfs] virt-customize networking question

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Nov 24 14:56:29 UTC 2017

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 01:29:19PM +0000, ANDRES POZO MUNOZ wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Appreciate your help! Thank you very much!
>
> With that option, the booted image is able to download some packages from internet and install them.
>
> If you need any detail about our setup to investigate the bug, just let me know.

Unfortunately(?) it's totally reproducible here as well :-(

I did spend a long time looking at it with some libvirt people but we
haven't got to the bottom of what's going on.  Some packets go
missing, and no one knows why.  The other problem is that the libvirt
network configuration is horrendously complicated.