[Libguestfs] Virtualbox vdi Input Format and man pages

stef204 stef204 at yandex.com
Sun Oct 8 16:28:39 UTC 2017

running with -v -x I see this just above the failure:

guestfsd: main_loop: new request, len 0x3c
commandrvf: stdout=n stderr=y flags=0x0
commandrvf: mount -o ro /dev/sda /sysroot/
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda,

       dmesg | tail or so.
guestfsd: error: /dev/sda on / (options: 'ro'): mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda,

       dmesg | tail or so.
guestfsd: main_loop: proc 73 (mount_ro) took 0.08 seconds
libguestfs: trace: v2v: mount_ro = -1 (error)
libguestfs: trace: v2v: inspect_get_roots
libguestfs: trace: v2v: inspect_get_roots = []
libguestfs: trace: v2v: inspect_os = []